I've create a simple overaly in C# to avoid Alt-Tab all the time since taming and other game mechanics can be a bit time consuming.
Since ArkOverlay doesn't hook into the game itself and is simply an window that is placed above Ark Survival Evolved there shouldn't be any risks of being banned just remember to run the game in borderless window mode.
- Bind a key to access the Overlay*
- Map functionality, built with leaflet.js (Map Credits, here)
- Change Opacity of the main overlay window and child windows**
- Time, CPU Usage & Memory Usage
- Built-in browser***
- Crafting, Cooking, Engrams and Taming data****
* = Requires that you restart ArkOverlay
** = No restart required
*** = GeckoFX and Xulrunner
**** = The data directory contains all the data files, you can access them
with Notepad, Notepad++ or with Excel by putting sep=;
on the first line (don't forget to remove it when done editing).
- Setting a new key to access the overlay requires you to restart ArkOverlay
- The overlay may be a bit slow on some graphic cards(working on this)
- Data may be outdated (this will be fixed, read below)
- Fetch data files from a server. Place all the data files on a http server and put the server address in ArkOverlays config.
- Bandwidth stats
- Beautify tables and browser
Requires .NET Framework 4.5
Requires you to run Ark Survival Evolved in Borderless window
- Run ArkOverlay.exe